A man was life flighted to Houston after being bit by a shark while fishing at Matagorda Beach on Sunday.
Four students signed their national letters of intent Thursday to continue their athletic careers in college.
- Tensions run high over utility bills at Bay City council meeting
- 15 local students receive $196,000 from Tenaris
- 189 new homes slated for development in Bay City
- Bay City Police looking for answers in aggravated assault
- Sheriff’s Office urges caution for Memorial Day Weekend
- Luther Hotel Executor was unaware of demolition attempts
- Shark bite reported at Matagorda Beach
- Criminal activity locks down Bay City ISD schools
- Bay City Police arrest driver in head on collision
- Bay City students to continue athletic careers
- Bay City finishes 2nd in 7-on-7 state qualifying tournament
- Summer programming is back at Bay City and Sargent libraries
- Popcorn machine smoke triggers Bay City elementary school evacuation
- Moonbow Farms serves up fresh produce and pizza pies
- Bay City High School students receive funds to launch their own businesses
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.